You need advertising and promotion to make people aware and become interested with your business. As people spend more time going online to conduct business, you need an online tool to promote your business. So blogging is one of the least expensive online marketing tools you can use. Before you become intimidated with the idea of blogging, here is a list of reasons WHY you should do it. My hope is that these ‘5 Top Reasons’ will motivate you to start blogging right now!
5 Top Reasons to Blog
Your most valuable piece of real estate is your blog. With the most recent explosion of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, industry experts thought that traditional blogging might be replaced by these so-called microblogging social media platforms. I am here to tell you that this is not the case and never before has your blog been so important to run a business online.
Relationship building is a necessity if you plan on making any kind of income online. The days are long gone where someone would just jump on board with you without building a relationship first. Your blog is your world where you invite prospective customers to step inside and learn more about WHO you are and WHAT you have to offer them. Keep in mind people join you faster than they join any opportunity you are offering.
Your blog will be your communication point to your customers as well as future and potential customers directly and informally. Through your blog, you can tell them the benefits of your products or services. Thus;
- Your blog can help you understand and gain insight about your customers’ needs and interest. This information will help you improve your products and services or will give you ideas on how to improve your business or fine tune it at the least.
- Blogs can help gain an impression that your business and its products are real. It can help boost customer loyalty by constantly giving them updates about your products or services.
- You gain popularity as an expert. People will visit blogs and websites with the hope of finding solutions to their problems. Through your blog, you are helping people solve their problems. When they find your ideas useful to them, people will share your blog to their friends who share the same problems.
- You gain more exposure. When people begin to share your post in different social media networks, you also start gaining potential customers.
- Your blog is your gate to Google and each time you make an update with your blog, Google will index the site. So the more you blog, the more URLs of your website will be indexed and the greater the chances for people to discover your business.
Blogging for Businesses is a must and it is your means to taking control. It is your platform to communicate to your customers and potential customers and, of course, your business partners.
Periscope: Elvia Bravo@elvia___bravo
P.S. Your blog works for you 24/7 even while you sleep. COMMENT or SHARE the VALUE is THERE! (OMGoodnes, I just rhymed)! See you on the next post.